Online education for hair stylists
Here’s how it works
Choose your membership
Haircation has two different membership types Premium & Standard. You are free to choose between the two. Both offering different levels of education and services depending on where you are at in your career.
Explore our training sections
New videos are added weekly which include color, cut, styling, business, formulas and more & We have courses created to cover a specific topic in detail and with actionable instruction you can use it on clients right away.
Learn what you love
Learn what you love when you want to. Once you become a member you will have access to hundreds of hours of video training’s & courses that you can watch however and whenever you want.
Our training sections
With two ways to access Haircation, get the membership that’s right for you.
access all education via the haircation website.
$75 / mo
No cancellation fees or contracts
- New weekly training videos – new videos are added weekly.
- Video courses – Like structure? We have courses created to cover a specific topic in detail and with actionable instruction you can use it on clients right away.
- Salon Locator – Join our salon locator and we will send clients your way.
- Daily support – Our live chat support is here for you
- Formulas – Want access to Chrissy’s formulas? Now you have them!
- Private Community – Ask any questions to hundreds of other stylists.
- Discounts – Haircation members get discounts of products like Hair Hearts, Oribe, Unite, Redken, Goldwell & much more
partial access to education via the haircation website.
$25 / mo
No cancellation fees or contracts
- Access to 3 training sections – Basics, Cut, and Color
- Unlimited courses – Basic braids, Toning, Red Head Revival, Blunt Cut, Assistant training, Color Correction, Styling
- Private Community – You could do this alone, but you will never have to. Share, ask, and collaborate with hundreds of other stylists.
Do you like free samples? We will send you a 20 minute long training video to your email.
What is the salon locator?
As a member, you can submit your salon information to be placed on a map where other stylists and clients can find you from around the world. Thousands of people come to our site monthly to search stylists by their zip code. This is a perfect way to advertise yourself and increase your revenue.
Is the training content released over time?
All of the trainings and content in Haircation can be immediately accessed – With new training regularly being added.
Are there contracts?
Absolutely not. You are free to join and stay for as short or as long as you want.
Can I watch the courses more than once?
Absolutely! You are able to review all the courses and training videos as much as you would like or until you feel confident practicing on an actual client.
How often will videos be uploaded?
Haircation is committed to adding new content weekly. A new tutorial will be released every Monday. Haircation is a place where everyone can share, learn and grow. Habit stylists will share their tips, tricks, and secrets. We cannot wait to connect and learn from each of you.
What is the difference between videos and courses?
We have courses created to cover a specific topic in detail and with actionable instruction you can use it on clients right away.
How can I receive support?
Our live chat support is here for you, Monday – Friday / 9am – 5pm to help you with anything you need.
How do I join the Private Haircation community?
After you become a member head over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/haircation/ Submit you Haircation information and you will be added to our private Facebook group!
Need a hand?
We’re available Mon-Fri from
9am – 5pm