Online Education For Hair Stylist By @hairby_chrissy & The Habit Team
Learn techniques, styles and ask questions from industry leaders
…learn step by step about color, cutting, styling & more.
…watch and rewatch the training videos and courses we have to offer to perfect your services.
…join a massive community of unique stylists that share with and support each other.
Does this sound like the support you need in your career as a stylist?
I’m here to tell you that it’s totally doable! But maybe you’re craving extra guidance through the process. That’s EXACTLY where Haircation comes in. To walk you through the entire process of becoming a better stylist and salon owner.
- New weekly training videos – new videos are added weekly which include color, cut, styling, business, formulas and more
- Video courses – Like structure? We have courses created to cover a specific topic in detail and with actionable instruction you can use it on clients right away.
- Salon Locator – Join our salon locator and we will send clients your way. Thousands of people search our site for great stylists, like you.
- Daily support – Our live chat support is here for you, Monday – Friday / 9am – 5pm to help you with anything you need.
- Private Community – You could do this alone, but you will never have to. Share, ask, and collaborate with hundreds of other stylists.
- Discounts – Haircation members get discounts of products like Hair Hearts, Oribe, Unite, Redken, Goldwell & much more
Of all of the courses I have taken for hair, styling, and color Chrissy’s has by far been the most beneficial. Her charming and uplifting personality is motivating and her directions are simple to follow, understand and execute. The value Chrissy provides to her quickly-growing community is truly unique and I’m so glad to have the opportunity to learn from her!”
– Lindsey Rae Rogers, Lokal Salon
Mom, Hair Stylists, Founder of Habit Salon, Goldwell’s Global Ambassador.
I have been a hair stylist for the last 22 years. I started Habit salon in 1997 and since then we have styled, colored and done thousands of peoples hair and now have over 80 talented stylists that work with me every day.
I founded Haircation in 2017 to share everything I know about hair and running a salon. Now we have hundreds of training videos and nearly 10 courses. I created Haircation to give you as a stylist, all the resources you would need to become successful.
I want to say THANK YOU to Habit and EVERYONE involved with Haircation. This is such an amazing forum and safe place to better ourselves.
– Sarah Neff
All of our training videos are organized by category. Quickly sort through all of our videos by clicking the category you are interested in.
As you learn you may have questions; Ask those questions in the Facebook groups and get answers from one of our Habit instructors. We are here to give it all to you, share our methods, techniques, and secrets.
Start receiving the support you deserve!
Begin your trial now!
How is billing handled? To make things easy your monthly payment will automatically process – no need to remember to pay each month.
Is the training content released over time? All of the trainings and content in Haircation can be immediately accessed – With new training regularly being added.
Is there a minimum amount of time I am required to join? Absolutely not. You are free to join and stay for as short or as long as you want.
Do stylists really get new clients from the salon locator? Yes! Our members have met lots of new clients through our salon locator.